Hello All and Welcome to Amiee's Babies!

Hand-made Blankies, Burp Cloths, Tag-Blankets and all things Baby here!

After making four (4!!) sets of blankies and burp cloths over the course of a week, I decided it was time to share my talent [maybe] with all of my fellow Mommies and Gift-givers!

I love the way they are turning out! I currently do blankies that are made with flannel or cotton. I've done fleece in the past, but Satin-edged blankies make me happy! Generally, most blankies are flannel on one side and cotton on the other, and large patterned one one side and small patterned or plain on the other. Edging can be done in a variety of colors.

Tag-blankets are a fun way for baby to have a take-a-long lovey with textured "tags" around the edges. This gives baby something to chew on, love on and play with. "Tags" are made with ribbon and done in an array of colors and textures.

All hand-made items can be for boys, girls, or neutral.

Blankies are approximately 30" x 36", large enough for a toddler bed and great as a floor blanket. They're soft and perfect for cuddling with a sweet bundle of joy! Tag-blankets are about the same size as a burp cloth. Ribbons will be matched if desired.

Prices reflect cost of materials and a small labor fee. A great price for hand-made items! All items on Amiee's Babies are washing-machine friendly. Hooray!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Walt

1 Available for Tag-Blanket/2 Burp Cloths Set

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool Amiee. I didn't know you did this. I have a 2 month nephew in CA that would appreciate this. Thanks for letting me know!!! Liz

    ReplyDelete